Naegeli Deposition and Trial supports new, upcoming leaders in the legal or professional services arena and wants to help individuals of influence bring new ideas and direction to the legal and professional industries. Our goal is to support these new leaders so that they can bring innovation and positive change. Our special scholarship contest will help these leaders with self-development and inspire creativity.
The Naegeli Deposition and Trial Scholarship Contest will occur annually. Students will need to create an essay between 500-750 words about the following:
* How Ideas Help Shape The World Around Us
* Why Education Is Extremely Important For Success In The Real World
* Motivation – Real-World Examples of Actions You Have Taken to Succeed in The Legal or Professional Services Industry
Students who are currently enrolled in a high school, college, university, or trade school.
We want you to be innovative, genuine, and creative with your essay.
Essays Will Be Judged On:
Creativity and how informative your essay is.
* Create your essay and make sure it is no fewer than 500 and no more than 750 words.
* Email your essay to us titled “Naegeli Deposition and Trial Scholarship Program”.
Please send your essay to email@example.com along with the following information:
1. Your name, mailing address, and phone number
2. The name of the school you are (or will be) attending
3. Proof of acceptance/enrollment
4. Your area of study
By submitting your application, you are giving Marsha Naegeli, CEO and founder of Naegeli Deposition and Trial, the permission to use your essay for marketing and promotional purposes.
One winner will be selected and awarded annually on July 31. If the winner selected does not claim their prize within two weeks of being contacted, we will select a new winner.
We will offer this scholarship every year with the same criteria above.