Naegeli Deposition and Trial supports new, upcoming leaders in the legal or professional services arena and wants to help individuals of influence bring new ideas and direction to the legal and professional industries. Our goal is to support these new leaders so that they can bring innovation and positive change. Our special scholarship contest will help these leaders with self-development and inspire creativity.
The Naegeli Deposition and Trial Scholarship Contest will occur annually. Students will need to create a 2 to 5-minute video of themselves talking about the following:
* How Ideas Help Shape The World Around Us
* Why Education Is Extremely Important For Success In The Real World
* Motivation – Real-World Examples of Actions You Have Taken to Succeed in The Legal or Professional Services Industry
The winner can tour (virtually or in person) one of our locations: Court Reporting Portland, Court Reporting Seattle, Court Reporting Tacoma, Court Reporting Bend, Court Reporting Spokane, Court Reporting Medford, Court Reporting Kennewick, Court Reporting Coeur D’Alene, and Court Reporting Boise.
Students who are currently enrolled in a high school, college, university, or trade school.
We want you to be innovative, genuine, and creative with your video.
Videos Will Be Judged On:
Creativity and how informative your video is.
* Create your video and make sure it is no longer than 5 minutes.
* Upload your video to YouTube titled “Naegeli Deposition and Trial Scholarship Program”.
* In the description of the video please include a link to this page
Once your video has been uploaded, email the active YouTube link to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
1. Your name, mailing address, and phone number
2. The name of the school you are (or will be) attending
3. Proof of acceptance/enrollment
4. Your area of study
By submitting your application, you are giving Marsha Naegeli, CEO and founder of Naegeli Deposition and Trial, the permission to use and display your video for marketing and promotional purposes.
One winner will be selected and awarded annually on July 31. If the winner selected does not claim their prize within two weeks of being contacted, we will select a new winner.
We will offer this scholarship every year with the same criteria above.